Pre-order limited edition Railcar Fine Goods Viper 002.
Nordic Denim House and Railcar Fine Goods are offering a limited run of Railcar Fine Goods Viper 002 Brown Denim for ladies. The limited edition Viper 002 is designed according to the Viper fit but instead of the Cone denim used with X001, it uses Kaihara’s Brown Denim. The brown denim is non-selvedge 12oz 100% cotton fabric that gives the jeans a unique appearance complimenting the great it. The jeans are designed to adjust to the wearer’s body shape after few rounds of wear and although the fabric is non-stretch it will hug the body nicely.
The jeans feature:
- Raw thick and heavy untreated 6oz leather patch with heat burn branding (with Railcar logo.)
- Chain stitched bottom hem.
- Single continuous chain stitch on the waistband that is tucked in to prevent unraveling.
- Railcar “R” stitch in the fly to reinforce the waistband to the fly and the body panel. This also further locks the chainstitching on the waistband.
- 2 piece waistband to prevent rear gapping and to achieve fades on top of the waistband when the jeans age.
- Hand hammered traditional washer rivets
- Branded waistband button (brass color)
- branded fly buttons (black color)
- 2 tone top stitch color (the jeans feature total of 4 thread colors.)
- Screen printing on the heavy pocket bag with Railcar art logo
- Extra clean stitching
- Belt loops tucked into the waistband
- The entire batch is made using non-automated traditional sewing machines made for denim production. No automatic machines was used to make the jeans. 100% made by Railcar manufacturing workshop.
- These jeans fit true to size.
The sizes available are 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30.
The jeans are available through pre-orders. The pre-order period extend until 12th of November 2011. The production for the jeans extends 3 weeks from November 12th. You can order the jeans through our Online Store or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. The jeans will be delivered upon completion. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us for more details.